woman are filthy whores

FeminismIsCancer

Staff member
Administrator
I disagree. They are useful for sex and babies.
A day without a woman is a day spent coping as an incel, the very reason we are on forums like this.
TBH you sound more like an actual MGTOW (actual as opposed to an MSTOW which those copers usually are)

fukurou

Administrator
A day without a woman is a day spent coping as an incel, the very reason we are on forums like this.
TBH you sound more like an actual MGTOW (actual as opposed to an MSTOW which those copers usually are)
they dont have sex with US ! that is the thing, they are useless. we have this forums to replace them with sexbots, and not tolerate faux flirting.

FeminismIsCancer

Staff member
Administrator
they dont have sex with US ! that is the thing, they are useless. we have this forums to replace them with sexbots, and not tolerate faux flirting.
I don't want sexbots, those are only a cope. The ideal solution is subjugation of women, taking back their rights. A somewhat better cope than sexbots are female animals, but that is still a cope too.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
It was a well-written post, though.

FeminismIsCancer

Staff member
Administrator
Femoids as domestic animals. Maybe you wanted to say this.

I think that feminism must be equated to animalism, and femoids rights are animal rights, not human. There is a gross misunderstanding.
Well I did say I want to subjugate females but as far as coping I also did mean non-human animals. I like sex with female horses.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
Ngl because of winter I didn’t have sex with a mare since like October or something. I’m really looking forward for Spring when I’ll be able to weekly bang beautiful mares again.
I see that you're just a fair weather horselover.

While you were bundling up near the fire, some Chadly stallion was probably banging your oneitis.

FeminismIsCancer

Staff member
Administrator
I see that you're just a fair weather horselover.

While you were bundling up near the fire, some Chadly stallion was probably banging your oneitis.
Ha I see what you did here but it doesn’t really happen like with humans since Stallions are few and between (decided by humans), most horses with a penis are actually geldings and only for reproduction a mare will be briefly paired with a stallion who will mount her if she even wants it. Horse reproduction is kinda hard for the breeding farms.