Why does YouTube think that this music video of a girl dancing violates their TOS?

Comments were already disabled.
Idk, there are a lot of reportfags. Btw, I'm wondering if we even have this system set up to ask new users to fill out a basic essay when they register a new account. I've been declining everyone who didn't write a paragraph about themselves, but maybe it didn't even ask for that.

Hmm, yeah, not a lot of custom user fields here. Administrator login | Nearcels

If you want to play with it, feel free.

Last edited:

fukurou

Administrator
Idk, there are a lot of reportfags. Btw, I'm wondering if we even have this system set up to ask new users to fill out a basic essay when they register a new account. I've been declining everyone who didn't write a paragraph about themselves, but maybe it didn't even ask for that.

Hmm, yeah, not a lot of custom user fields here. Administrator login | Nearcels

If you want to play with it, feel free.
one of the users calls himself zesto

Legs of young girls is one of most wonderful things this world created, have some kind of very special vibration, which older females lacks, even if can very sexy
Too bad mind of those creatures is monkey, and all those "norms" and "laws" of this world making to reeach thos source of special vibrations even more difficult

fukurou

Administrator
Legs of young girls is one of most wonderful things this world created, have some kind of very special vibration, which older females lacks, even if can very sexy
Too bad mind of those creatures is monkey, and all those "norms" and "laws" of this world making to reeach thos source of special vibrations even more difficult
Their feet tho.