[tldr]cliff this for me

TLDR:
They want to ban end-to-end encryption using the eternal excuse of pedos sharing illegal content with each other.
There’s a contradiction between that goal and some other law (Section 230) they want to weaken which helped transmission channels like FB or Twitter be immune to the legal repercussions of what people post and that’s actually visible in public (defamation for example, cyber bullying)

fukurou

Administrator
TLDR:
They want to ban end-to-end encryption using the eternal excuse of pedos sharing illegal content with each other.
There’s a contradiction between that goal and some other law (Section 230) they want to weaken which helped transmission channels like FB or Twitter be immune to the legal repercussions of what people post and that’s actually visible in public (defamation for example, cyber bullying)
I dont understand the contradiction

fukurou

Administrator
They keep using that pedo argument to pass femcunt laws, cause nobody has the balls to undermine their base assumption that under 18.

Dispite all the evidence of JB having sex acts of the filthiest degree with chad and tyrone.

Only technology or the collapse has piwer over this damn bitches. With all their cuck army a simple virus has them beat.

If i were a ricecel epidemiologist i wouldnt
Publish a cure for covid19

LeFringillidaeDeLaMontagne

Staff member
Administrator
I sent my Senators an email, "There is legislation pending in the Senate, S. 3398, the EARN IT Act, which would potentially threaten the ability of Internet companies to provide secure end-to-end encryption by giving a government commission the power to require they make available to law enforcement agencies a backdoor to decrypt users' data. I am concerned that, given the massive amount of data users store and send via their online accounts, this could pose a significant threat to individual privacy and our 4th Amendment rights. Please oppose this legislation. Thank you."