Roosh unpublished his Game book

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator

Imagine getting to a point where you're making so little progress in life that you have to start unpublishing your previous work just to feel like you're breaking out of stasis. If he were writing new books, I might say, "Okay, he's turned a corner" but in reality he's just doing nothing but undoing his past work, which is going to ultimately put him at zero, in terms of accomplishments.

FeminismIsCancer

Staff member
Administrator
That guy just copes very hard with his new found religion rather than admit that PUA is bs and he used to get girls because he was young and handsome but now he’s old and ugly.

sleepynostalgia

Lol, this is basically the male equivalent of a used up whore coming off the cock-carousel saying "It's all in the past, I'm different now".
Nevertheless, I am actually happy about this. At least he won't do any more damage now

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
TRP or telling ugly men that if they act alpha and learn to neg well they’ll get laid and selling scams to allegedly achieve that goal.
I don't think he was the worst when it came to that, though. He did say some guys will be better off going abroad to get tail due to the more favorable sexual markets there. That became a moot issue, though, when white nationalism convinced his core audience that they needed to get with a white chick (who would be from a first world country).

The bottom line is that after all the deplatforming (including from PayPal), he just wasn't able to continue anymore. But even before that, he had problems with racial unrest as we went into the Trump era.

FeminismIsCancer

Staff member
Administrator
I don't think he was the worst when it came to that, though. He did say some guys will be better off going abroad to get tail due to the more favorable sexual markets there. That became a moot issue, though, when white nationalism convinced his core audience that they needed to get with a white chick (who would be from a first world country).

The bottom line is that after all the deplatforming (including from PayPal), he just wasn't able to continue anymore. But even before that, he had problems with racial unrest as we went into the Trump era.
Yeah ngl I was actually on returnofkings during that period. It’s only during 2017 and later that his userbase was such that you couldn’t even complain about anything in life without his userbase attacking you for that being beta behaviour.

Alt-goldgrun

He’s become ugly from getting older and growing that daesh beard but he wasn’t so bad when young.
I can destroy prime RooshV with my current look-levels, even now that I am oldcel.

I can AMOG this guy with no effort. Since I can do, almost everyone else can. He always have been ugly and sexless and he deserve far worse than he got.

He sold too many lies, fooled too many men. He is a feminist and promoted nothing but femoids rights.

He deserve far worse than what happened, he made too many money.

FeminismIsCancer

Staff member
Administrator
I can destroy prime RooshV with my current look-levels, even now that I am oldcel.

I can AMOG this guy with no effort. Since I can do, almost everyone else can. He always have been ugly and sexless and he deserve far worse than he got.

He sold too many lies, fooled too many men. He is a feminist and promoted nothing but femoids rights.

He deserve far worse than what happened, he made too many money.
Are you the user nausea btw?

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
I have an account in the zestosphere
Aka you have an account on LooksTheory, the only site Zesto bothers to keep running these days, even though he took issue with my supposedly betraying the heritage of Truecels.org. He seems to think it's okay to destroy sites but not to take them in a different direction than what the absentee founder intended.

Alt-goldgrun

Aka you have an account on LooksTheory, the only site Zesto bothers to keep running these days, even though he took issue with my supposedly betraying the heritage of Truecels.org. He seems to think it's okay to destroy sites but not to take them in a different direction than what the absentee founder intended.
Yes I'm shitposting on lookstheory and wanted to promote it. Just to add more spice to my rotting sessions. Can you just join the userbase? All these websites are dead.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
I don't know, maybe to start online brawls and talk about past events, to bully your online enemies.
Well, he's also demonstrated a willingness to delete our accounts at any time, e.g. if he gets jealous because we're more admirable or influential or whatever.