Need some tent advice, fukurou

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
Last edited:

FeminismIsCancer

Staff member
Administrator
229 > 200 so it seems like the answer is no.
idk what you even mean with putting it diagonally. Why would you actually want to embed a tent inside another one?

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
229 > 200 so it seems like the answer is no.
idk what you even mean with putting it diagonally. Why would you actually want to embed a tent inside another one?
Yeah but you know the hypotenuse is longer than the sides. The hypotenuse is like 282, but that still might not be enough, not sure.

Maybe I wanna have two doors between me and the outside world, kinda like at a nice hotel.

FeminismIsCancer

Staff member
Administrator
Yeah but you know the hypotenuse is longer than the sides. The hypotenuse is like 282, but that still might not be enough, not sure.

Maybe I wanna have two doors between me and the outside world, kinda like at a nice hotel.
But the inside tent has width so it’s not really the corner to corner diagonal of the outside tent.
that length can be calculated with the Pythagorean’s theorem. a^2 + b^2 = c^2
C is the hypothenuse here.

FeminismIsCancer

Staff member
Administrator
I calculated it as 282. That’s larger than 229 but like I said the inside tent has width too. I’m on my mobile, I’d need to draw the situation with ms paint or something.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
I'm just gonna have to try it, I guess. I do have both tents. My feeling is that it's gonna be just slightly too small.