Mission > women

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
I've been coming back around to the point of view that mission is more important than females. For one thing, you can actually master your mission. You can't master females in today's society, unless you offer some really high value, which often comes down to mission anyway, when the goal is to actually keep them around for the betabuxx. Being good-looking is great if you want to have a competitive advantage against those with an equal amount of betabuxx, or to have your chick actually desire you for sex as opposed to just trading sex for money, but that's about it.

A chick can be like, "I'll love you forever" but those are just words, feelings really, that she can retract at any time; and at any rate you need a mission to feel worthy of love.

I've found that male friendships can be unstable too but that's nothing compared to how unstable relationships with chicks tend to be. And your male friendships too depend to some extent on your having some mission since even guys don't really wanna associate with a total loser.

FeminismIsCancer

Staff member
Administrator
Being GL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> betabuxxing
I actually envy female friendships. They seem a lot closer, cuddle, kiss etc which men don't do coz that's gay, not that I'd want to with men because I'm not gay and men look gross but if I were a girl I'd also cuddle and kiss other girls or even have lesbian sex.
If I could be re-born as female in 2020 I totally would. Life on debugging mode.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
I actually envy female friendships. They seem a lot closer, cuddle, kiss etc which men don't do coz that's gay, not that I'd want to with men because I'm not gay and men look gross but if I were a girl I'd also cuddle and kiss other girls or even have lesbian sex.
If I could be re-born as female in 2020 I totally would. Life on debugging mode.
Yeah, I wouldn't want to be female. Their lives are so boring that they have to busy themselves with cleaning just to have something to do. Imagine if you didn't find anything worthwhile intellectually stimulating and didn't find pleasure in contributing anything meaningful; maybe you'd start cleaning too. Females are basically like methheads; they go on cleaning binges too.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
Better not let the BYU honor council find out about this forbidden lesbian love

FeminismIsCancer

Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, I wouldn't want to be female. Their lives are so boring that they have to busy themselves with cleaning just to have something to do. Imagine if you didn't find anything worthwhile intellectually stimulating and didn't find pleasure in contributing anything meaningful; maybe you'd start cleaning too. Females are basically like methheads; they go on cleaning binges too.
I don’t find anything besides sex really exciting either. Everything is either a cope or a means to get sex.

Alt-goldgrun

Love is an ideology product of economic means. Femoids are not aware of what that word may imply.

For example. Vast majority of people who marry, report that they do such for they think it’s the logical step to take when you are in love.

This is the classical marriage algorithm, the Gale-Shapley one. Have you seen how outdated it is this math model?

Girls can’t sense the economic shifts that drive their mood. And for them, the most noble and abstract ideas are nothing but feelings.

From a social point of view, for femoids there is not hierarchy of ideas. It does not matter if an idea is noble or how much thought there has been put in it by past generations.

Love is for femoids just a socialized feeling with no substance. Of course they re not stable when they say “I love you”, because they just live in a sexual market that is unstable.

You can’t expect a femoid to live in a stable monogamous relationshit in this era.