Finally found you

sleepynostalgia

Lol, I've finally found you @Leucosticte
I'd been wondering where you went after you were banned from incels.co, incels.net and even your own sites like weebs.is or rgif.is last year.
Been looking for you all over the internet but only found dead links...

Good to see though that you are still posting and haven't killed yourself yet like you were trying to do.
Are the others like Mainlander or Caamib here too?

Also, what do y'all mean by "nearcel"?

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
Lol, I've finally found you @Leucosticte
I'd been wondering where you went after you were banned from incels.co, incels.net and even your own sites like weebs.is or rgif.is last year.
Been looking for you all over the internet but only found dead links...

Good to see though that you are still posting and haven't killed yourself yet like you were trying to do.
Are the others like Mainlander or Caamib here too?

Also, what do y'all mean by "nearcel"?
Who are you?

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
I guess sex with horses isn’t that unusual anymore after so many dogpills.
You should take a tripod out there next time, and take a vid of yourself banging the horse, and then take some snapshots from that and post them with your face obscured. They're not gonna be able to identify you just based on your body, and they're not going to make the effort to try to figure out which horse farm that is, since it's not like this is a missing persons case. You need to edgemaxx with your horse stuff or you'll never get the necessary exposure for your ideas.

Maybe also write "Comprehensive guide to horsefucking" or something. It should be a really long and detailed work.